Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)? Then Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) may have the perfect job for you. DEWA is the government-owned company responsible for power and water supply in Dubai, one of the most populous cities in the UAE. It is currently hiring for a variety of positions, ranging from engineers to customer service agents. In this blog post, we will explore why now is the perfect time to join DEWA and what you need to know before applying. We’ll also provide tips on how you can stand out from other applicants and increase your chances of getting hired!
|Hiring Organisation||Gulf Jobs Portal|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Hiring Organization URL||https://jobindubai.ae/|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||AED 6000|
|Maximum Salary||AED 11000|
Who is Dubai Electricity & Water Authority?
Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) is responsible for the provision of electricity and water in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. DEWA was established in 1992 by a decree issued by the late Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
DEWA’s vision is to become a sustainable world-class utility, and its mission is to provide reliable and efficient electricity and water services to its customers and contribute to the development of Dubai.
DEWA’s core values are excellence, innovation, teamwork, customer service, safety, and sustainability.
What positions are they hiring for?
The Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) is currently hiring for a variety of positions in the United Arab Emirates.
Positions include: Customer Happiness Centre Representatives, Service Delivery Representatives, Business Support Representatives, IT Help Desk Technicians, and Meter Readers.
DEWA is looking for individuals who are customer service oriented, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to DEWA’s website.
What are the requirements for the positions?
The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is currently hiring for a number of positions in the United Arab Emirates.
To be eligible for any of the positions, applicants must:
– Be a UAE national or have a valid residency visa
– Have a high school diploma or equivalent qualification
– Be fluent in English (written and spoken)
– Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
In addition, each position has its own specific requirements that must be met. These will be outlined in the job descriptions which can be found on DEWA’s website.
How to apply for the positions?
The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is now hiring new staff! If you’re interested in working for this world-renowned organization, here’s what you need to do:
1. Visit the DEWA website and create an account.
2. Once you have an account, log in and click on the “Jobs” tab.
3. You will be taken to a page with all of the current job openings at DEWA. Browse through the list and find a position that interests you.
4. Click on the job listing to read more about the position and its requirements.
5. If you meet the requirements and would like to apply, click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
6. Fill out the online application form completely and accurately. Make sure to upload your resume as well!
7. Once you submit your application, DEWA will review it and contact you if they would like to set up an interview.
Working for Dubai Electricity & Water Authority is a great way to get involved in the UAE’s power and water industry. The company offers many opportunities for growth, including competitive salaries and other benefits packages. Applying through DEWA jobs will ensure that you have access to these positions as well as furthering your career with this esteemed organization. If you are looking for a new challenge, then consider applying at DEWA today!